List and links of essays:
- Anne Caspari, essay, How to design, so things get done in a group or community in a network?
- Arthur Brock, essay, Designing Incentives: Becoming a Culture Hacker
- Balázs László Karafiáth, essay, Culture Memes
- Brian Robertson, interview, Holacracy One
- Christelle Van Ham, essay, Impact Assessment of Flows
- Daniel Mezick, interview, Crafting Social Protocols
- Deanna Zandt, interview, The Role of Humor
- Eve Simon, interview, Design and Storytelling
- Heather Vescent, interview, The Future of Currency Design
- Howard Silverman, coming soon
- Jon Husband, essay, From Hierarchy to Wirearchy
- Kevin Jones, interview, The Value of Buffer Zones
- Kevin Marks, essay, The Knobs and Dials of Social Software
- Mamading Ceesay, interview, London Creative Labs
- Mark Finnern, essay, Engaging Top Community Influencers
- Mushin Schilling essay, How to design, so things get done in a group or community in a network?
- Nadia El Imam, coming soon
- Nathaniel James, coming soon
- Robin Chase, interview, Robin Chase, author Peers Inc
- Sofia Bustamante, interview, London Creative Labs
- Thomas John McLeish, interview, Designing Questions and Environments to Generate Data for Innovation and Feedback Loops
- Ton Van Asseldonk, coming soon
- Valdis Krebs, essay, Shrinking Horizons
We would like to also acknowledge participation, assistance, and insight from: Nilofer Merchant, Bejamin Ellis, Matthew Schutte, Martin Geddes, Steve Kammen, Damien Brown, Travis Wellman, Manar Hussain, and Ashley Dara Dots.
And we also thank the generous and inspired contribution from Aymen Sawef to begin this project.